***I am unable to accept new patients at this time.***CHILDREN AND ADOLESCENTS ARE REFERRED TO BRIGHT STAR CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY FOUND AT www.brightstarforkids.com***
Life can get hard and throw us off track. As a board-certified psychiatric nurse practitioner, my goal is to help adults reach optimum mental health with thoughtful medication management, counseling, and recommendations for comprehensive care. With this intention in mind, I avoid the long-term prescribing of benzodiazepines (medications such as Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, etc.).
Linda F. Cabage
659 Morganton Square Dr.
Maryville, TN 37801-4763
• Get on Alcoa Highway (US-129 S) traveling south.
• Keep right at fork (toward US-129 S and US-411). You will go through three red lights.
• Turn left at third red light onto W Lamar Alexander Pkwy (US-321 N). Target shopping center will be to your left.
• Continue down W Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
• When you go past AAA Auto club at left, get in left lane and prepare to turn left.
• Turn left onto N Houston St (you will see a BP station to your right, big white house at left – if you reach Simmons St, you’ve gone a too far).
• On N Houston, take the first left onto Morganton Square Dr (no street sign, Personal Care Choices on corner, Lord Street to right).
• Turn right into parking lot at first building complex on right.
• We are the last office on your right in this group of buildings.
• The sign above our doors says “Health Associates of Maryville”.
NOTE: Please plan to arrive at your appointment early, as finding our office the first time may require extra time and you will be asked to fill out additional paperwork. Thank you.
As a psychiatric nurse practitioner, often my greatest challenge lies not in managing patients’ care, but in coping with insurance issues that arise from their diagnoses. As the open enrollment period nears, I think it’s a good time to revisit the issue of mental...