- Payment: Payment is due at the time of service. The client is responsible for all balances after insurance payment is received.
- Returned checks: There is a $30 fee for returned checks.
- Collections: Accounts not paid will be referred to a collection agency and incur a 30% service fee. Clients with accounts in arrears will be discharged from the practice.
- Cancellations: Cancellations require a 24-hour notice. The first missed appointment incurs a $50 cash fee. The second missed appointment incurs a $75 cash fee. The third and following missed appointments incur a $100 cash fee and the patient may be dismissed from the practice.
- Prescription refills: Medication refill requests should be called in a week in advance. Refill requests are not processed on Fridays, weekends and holidays. Prescription refill requests following a missed appointment will incur a $25 cash fee.
- Lost prescriptions: Replacements for lost prescription incur a $25 fee. Prescriptions for controlled medications will not be replaced.
- Requests for paperwork: Fees for paperwork requests vary depending on the amount of records requested.
- Disability: I do not perform assessments or complete paperwork for disability claims.
- HIPAA Notice of Policies and Practices: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Tennessee state law require that I protect the privacy of your personal information. For more information, click here.