**I am accepting new patients through therapist or primary care provider referrals.**
My goal is to help you reach optimum mental health with thoughtful medication management and recommendations for comprehensive care. With this intention in mind, I avoid the long-term prescribing of benzodiazepines (medications such as Xanax, Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, etc.).
Thank you for your interest in making an appointment for psychiatric services. Please fill out the following documents downloaded from the links to the left:
- Patient registration, including a complete list of all current medications.
- Child or teen patients must complete both the patient registration and child/teen registration forms.
- Front and back copies of your health insurance card.
- Current driver’s license.
- Client consent.
- Credit card authorization for the required $100 deposit. The deposit will be returned at your first appointment unless you cancel the appointment in less than 24 hours or choose to not attend the appointment without cancellation.
The information may be mailed or faxed. After the information is received, a staff member will call to make an appointment.
659 Morganton Square Drive
Maryville, TN 37801
Fax: (865) 982-9428
Please plan to arrive at your first appointment early, as time is needed to process additional paperwork. Also, please understand that you may be required to attend appointments during business hours.