**My first availability for new patients is January 2022.** She/Her/Hers. LGBTQIA+ affirming. **All appointments currently are conducted via video conferencing.** A faxed psychotherapist or primary care provider referral is required. All appointments are being held via the internet (smart phone, tablet, or computer). Child and adolescent patients are being referred to Dr. Cynthia Easter at Bright Star Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. My focus is to help clients reach optimal mental health with thoughtful medication management, counseling, and recommendations for comprehensive care. With this intention in mind, I avoid the long-term prescribing of benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Valium, etc.).
Linda F. Cabage
659 Morganton Square Drive
Maryville, TN 37801-4763
Phone: (865) 984-9933 * Fax: (865) 982-9428
All appointments are currently being held via the internet (smart phone or computer).
- Get on Alcoa Highway (US-129 S) traveling south.
- Keep right at fork (toward US-129 S and US-411). You will go through three red lights.
- Turn left at third red light onto W Lamar Alexander Pkwy (US-321 N). Target shopping center will be to your left.
- Continue down W Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
- When you go past AAA Auto club at left, get in left lane and prepare to turn left.
- Turn left onto N Houston St (you will see a BP station to your right, big white house at left – if you reach Simmons St, you’ve gone a too far).
- On N Houston, take the first left onto Morganton Square Dr (no street sign, Personal Care Choices on corner, Lord Street to right).
- Turn right into parking lot at first building complex on right.
- We are the last office on your right in this group of buildings.
- The sign above our doors says Health Associates of Maryville.