I currently have a waiting list. If you would like to be notified of appointment openings, please ask your psychotherapist or primary care provider to fax a referral. All appointments are being held via the internet (smart phone or computer). Child and adolescent patients are being referred to Dr. Cynthia Easter at Bright Star Child & Adolescent Psychiatry. My focus is to help clients reach optimal mental health with thoughtful medication management, counseling, and recommendations for comprehensive care. With this intention in mind, I avoid the long-term prescribing of benzodiazepines (Xanax, Ativan, Klonopin, Valium, etc.).
Linda F. Cabage
659 Morganton Square Drive
Maryville, TN 37801-4763
Phone: (865) 984-9933 * Fax: (865) 982-9428
All appointments are currently being held via the internet (smart phone or computer).
- Get on Alcoa Highway (US-129 S) traveling south.
- Keep right at fork (toward US-129 S and US-411). You will go through three red lights.
- Turn left at third red light onto W Lamar Alexander Pkwy (US-321 N). Target shopping center will be to your left.
- Continue down W Lamar Alexander Pkwy.
- When you go past AAA Auto club at left, get in left lane and prepare to turn left.
- Turn left onto N Houston St (you will see a BP station to your right, big white house at left – if you reach Simmons St, you’ve gone a too far).
- On N Houston, take the first left onto Morganton Square Dr (no street sign, Personal Care Choices on corner, Lord Street to right).
- Turn right into parking lot at first building complex on right.
- We are the last office on your right in this group of buildings.
- The sign above our doors says Health Associates of Maryville.