- Payment: Payment is due at the time of service. The client is responsible for all balances after insurance payment is received. The fee for returned checks is $30. Accounts not paid will be referred to a collection agency and incur a 30% service fee. Clients with accounts in arrears will be terminated from the practice.
- Cancellations/missed appointments: Cancellations require a 24-hour notice. Clients missing the first appointment will forfeit the $100 deposit. Missing a follow-up appointment will incur a $50 fee.
- Medications: Benzodiazepines (Xanax, Valium, Klonopin, Ativan, etc.) originally prescribed by other subscribers will be evaluated before being refilled.
- Prescription refills: Please call one week in advance for medication refills. Prescription requests following a missed appointment will incur a $25 cash fee in addition to the fee for the missed appointment.
- Requests for paperwork: Fees for paperwork requests vary depending on the records requested.
- Disability: I do not perform disability assessments or complete paperwork for disability claims.
- HIPAA Notice of Policies and Practices: The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and Tennessee state law require that I protect the privacy of your personal information. For more information, click here.